What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that websites install on your device, for example, to allow them to function, analyse how you reach us, how you browse through our website, as well as to improve your experience on future visits. When you browse through this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used. These could be our own cookies or those belonging to third parties.
Types of Cookies
“Cookies” are divided into various classification types according to who owns them, their duration and the purpose of their use.
Who owns them:
- Our own cookies: the ones we send from our website to your device or terminal.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to your device or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but is managed by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: these are designed to obtain and store data while you access a website. They tend to be used to store information that is only kept for providing the service requested by you on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: this type of cookie stores the data on the device and can be accessed and processed by the cookie’s data controller during a defined period of time, which could be anything from minutes to several years
- Functional/technical cookies: these allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options and services it contains.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a series of criteria within the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: if correctly processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurements and analyses on the use of our website by users. We analyse browsing on our website in order to improve our offer of the products and services we provide.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the management of advertising spaces on our website in the most effective way possible, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which the adverts are shown or in user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Functional/technical cookies: these are required to correctly display the website and guarantee its correct functioning. They allow you to browse our website and use the different options or services it provides. With these we can, for example, control traffic and the communication of data, identify you during a session, give you access to areas which have restricted access, and use security elements during your browsing.
|sicondoc.com||viewed_cookie_policy||1 year||Stores the views of cookie warnings||Essential|
|sicondoc.com||Cookielawinfo_checkbox_necesary||Session||Identifies that the user has viewed the cookies warning||Essential|
Third party cookies:
These cookies are administered and controlled by Third Parties for the purpose of providing functions, analysing browsing, customising browsing and searches.
- Analytical cookies: analytical cookies from the Google Analytics Service are used to analyse user behaviour in a grouped and anonymised manner, including the number of visitors to the website and to its different pages, the origin of the visit, the date and the time. The website has activated IP anonymization and Google will only use the information to evaluate the use of the website and to compile activity reports, but they will not be able to use it to create other data owned by Google Analytics or Google.
|sicondoc.com||_ga||2 years||Registers a unique identification to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||Analytical|
|sicondoc.com||_gid||1 day||Registers a unique identification to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||Analytical|
|sicondoc.com||_gat_gtag_UA||1 minute||This cookie is used to measure how users interact with our website||Analytical|
Configuring the Cookies
Pressing the “Accept all cookies” button automatically authorises us to include all the cookies mentioned in this policy on your device.
Alternatively, if you choose the option “Reject and Configure”, you will access a Configuration panel where, at any time, you can indicate the cookie categories that you allow us to include on your device and which you ones you do not.
We will not place any cookie on your device until you have chosen one of these two options.
We inform you that the browsers you use to access the internet (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, and others) have configuration options and security functions that allow you to prevent the placing of cookies and/or other data gathering systems on your device.
You should be aware that if you reject all the cookies, some functions may be disabled and it may prevent the correct functioning of our website or some of its functions.
Use of browsers with a private/anonymous browsing
If you wish to use this website with a greater level of privacy and limit the cookies from being stored for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser that has a “private/anonymous browsing” option. You can obtain information about this on the help pages of the most common browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?rd=2&visit_id=637660006488790502-2557021115&hl=en
Cookie configuration on the browsers
Users can block cookies through the browser configuration tools, or they can configure their browser to notify them when a web server wants to store a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Internet options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
Further information on http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, you will find it in the Options section > Advanced options > Privacy.
- If you use Opera, you will be able to configure the browser in the Security and Privacy option.
Further information on http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari, you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. Further information on http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES